By The Sea Lodges – the provider of short-term accommodation service, Tax ID : 986-00-55-488, , the owner of www.bythesealodges.com website, e-mail address: email@example.com, mobile phone number: +48 510 122 446, number of the bank account: …………………………………………………………………………………..
Client –person that is using the services provided by the By The Sea Lodges.
Agreement – agreement on providing the service of short-term accommodation, made between the By The Sea Lodges and the Client.
Advance Payment – the amount of money that the Client is obliged to pay after making the reservation. The Advance Payment secures the By The Sea Lodges in case of cancelling the reservation by the Client – in such situation, the Advance Payment is a compensation for the loss of reservation.
2. This document defines the terms on which the reservation and the rental of the apartments available on the www.bythesealodges.com website or on the external reservation service can be made. By making the reservation, the Client accepts the rules of this document. The Agreement on providing the short-term accommodation between the By The Sea Lodges and the Client is concluded in the moment of making the reservation online or by the telephone, on the terms provided in the defined in this document and in the price list.
3. In case of reservations made on www.bythesealodges.com website or on the chosen external reservation services, the By The Sea Lodges has the right not to accept the reservation and to cancel the reservation made earlier, without stating the reasons. In case of cancelling the reservation, all of the payments made by the Client will be returned.
4. The Client must be of legal age.
1. Reservation can be made:
a) by filling out the reservation form available on www.bythesealodges.com,
b) on the phone by calling +48 510 122 446,
c) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
d) by the external reservation service.
2. In order to confirm the reservation, the Client must pay to the By The Sea Lodges the advance payment in amount of 30% of the reservation cost. If the advance payment will not be made in the scheduled date, the Agreement and the reservation will be cancelled.
3. After paying the advance payment, the Client will receive a voucher that includes all of the important details regarding the apartment and the reservation.
4. If the Client will resign from reservation, the Advance Payment will not be returned (article 394 of Polish Civil Code).
5. The stay of children under 3 years is free of charge – when filling the reservation form, the chosen amount of persons should not include children under 3 years.
6. The extra options include the possibility to rent the travel cot without a bedding (cost – 100 PLN).
1. The check-in takes place between 15:00 and 20:00. It is possible to appoint the individual time of arrival (in other hours than between 15:00 and 20:00), but it can not take place later than at 00.30. The Client is obliged to inform the By The Sea Lodges about the time of arrival at least the day before the date of the arrival.
2. The arrival of Clients between 20:00 and 22:00 is charged with an extra fee of 50 PLN; between 22:00 and 00:30 – 80 PLN.
3. Both Sides will sign the Agreement during the check-in. The Client is obliged to show the valid identity document (ID, passport) and to pay the remaining fee (that is the difference between the total cost of the reservation and the cost of the Advance Payment). If the Client will resign fromreservation, the Advance Payment will not be returned (article 394 of Polish Civil Code).
4. The Client will receive the keys to the apartment in place agree with By The Sea Lodges, after completing the formalities mentioned above.
5. The number of persons accommodated in the apartmentcan not be larger than the maximum number of persons determined in the card of the given apartment. The cards are available on www.bythesealodges.com website or on the external reservation service website. In case of breaching the rule mentioned above, the By The Sea Lodges has the right to cancel the Agreement immediately and without obligation to return the cost of the remaining period of the reservation and/or may charge the Client with an extra fee of 500 PLN for each of the additional person.
6.By The Sea Lodges has the right to refuse to hand over the keys if the Client:
a) does not have the valid identity document,
b) is under influence of alcohol or other intoxicants,
c) is behaving aggressively.
1. The check-out takes place between 08:00 and 10:00.
2. The Client should notice the By The Sea Lodges about the hour of departure by calling telephone number +48 510 122 446 at least one day before leaving the apartment.
3. The departure after 10:00 o’clock without noticing By The Sea Lodges earlier, will be treated as the prolongation of the stay for another day and will be charged according to the valid price list.
4. The Client is obliged to leave the apartment in the state not worse thanin the day of the Client's arrival. In case of any damages, Client is obliged to restore the previous state of the object or to pay the compensation according to the evaluation made by the By The Sea Lodges.
5. The Client should notice the By The Sea Lodges about the will to prolong the stay at least one day before the end ofreservation, until 17:00 o'clock. Prolongation of stay is possible if the given apartment is available in the term chosen by the Client.
6. In case of shortening the stay by the Client, the charge for paid and not used hotel days will not be returned.
SUBSTITUTE APARTMENT AND CANCELLING THE RESERVATION
1. In case of unforeseen circumstances whose effects cannot be eliminated instantly (it applies to the situations that occurred before carrying out the service), By The Sea Lodges undertakes to provide the substitute apartment similar to the apartment booked initially, as long as such apartment is available. Insituation in which no apartment is available, By The Sea Lodges has the right to cancel the reservation. In such situation, all the costs paid by the Client will be returned immediately.
2. In case of occurring force majeure events, whose effects could not be removed before carrying out the service because of the objective reasons, By The Sea Lodges has the right to withdraw from the Agreement. It also applies to the situations in which personal safety of the Client or its' possessionscan not be guaranteed because of the reasons beyond the control of the By The Sea Lodges. In such situation, all the costs paid by the Client will be returned immediately.
1. In apartments that allow the stay of animals during the reservation, it is possible to choose such option. Stay ofanimal in such apartment costs 100 PLN.
2. The Client is fully responsible for any damages made by the animal.
3. At the same time, the By The Sea Lodges reserves the right to charge the Client with a returnable fee (deposit) for a stay of the animal in the apartment.
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
1. All prices offered by the By The Sea Lodges are expressed in PLN and include the current VAT tax.
2. All of the payments made in cash must be in PLN. In the exceptional and defined situations, the payments in the other currencies (EUR, GBP, USD) can be accepted; such possibility should be discussed in advance. It is also possible to make a payment through international money transfer, but all the extra charges must be paid by the payer.
3. In case of some apartments, the By The Sea Lodges reserves the right to charge the Client with a returnable fee (deposit).
4. During the check-out, in case of finding a gross disorder in the apartment, the Client will be charged withone-time fee in amount of 100 PLN.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
1. The Client is obliged to respect the quiet hours between 22:00 and 07:00. In those hours the Client should not organize any loud any troublesome meetings or parties in the apartment or in the common parts of the building in which the apartment is located. In case of justified complain addressed to the By The Sea Lodges, the representative of the company has the right to withdraw the Agreement immediately, without obligation to return the cost of the remaining period of the reservation.
2. Only the persons accommodated by By The Sea Lodges can remain in the apartment during the quiet hours.
3. The Client is obliged to respect the rules of the good neighbourhood and to keep the rented object in a proper condition. The Client is obliged to inform the By The Sea Lodges immediately about any events that can incur the risk of damage to the owner of the apartment and about any damages and defects found in the apartment and to inform about any damages done by the Client immediately after they occur. The equivalence of damages and of their reparation should be covered by the Client in the day of departure at the latest.
4. The Client takes full financial responsibility for any damages done by the Client inside the building in which the apartment is located, inside the apartment and on the apartment's equipment.
5. The Client is obliged to properly secure the apartment, to lock the entry doors and windows before leaving the apartment and to keep the keys to the apartment safe and beyond the access of third persons.
6. The Client can use the apartment only for dwelling purposes and can not rent the apartment further.
1. The hotel day begins at 16:00 and ends at 10:00.
2. The Client agrees for processing his orhers personal details for reservation purposes, for placing them in the data base or for using them in marketing purposes, as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. The personal details of the Client are used by the By The Sea Lodges only for fulfilling the Agreement and in accordance to Polish law and the Act on The Protection of Personal Data. The data will not be transferred or shared to third persons.
3. By The Sea Lodges does not take any responsibility for the material or personal damages suffered by the Client or by third persons during fulfilment of the Agreement.
4. By The Sea Lodges does not take responsibility for belongings left by the Clients in the apartments.
5. Smoking in the apartment (including the balcony or terrace) is forbidden. Smoking within the facility in which the apartment is located is permitted only in specified places. For breaking the rule, especially for smoking in the apartment, the Client will be charged with a fine in amount of 300 PLN.
6. By The Sea Lodges does not take responsibility for the inconveniences that occurred during guest's visit that were caused by: building or finishing works that can take place in the building in which the apartment is located; cuts off of electricity, water, central heating and other utilities; immissions (including noise) from the neighbouring buildings.
7. By The Sea Lodges does not take responsibility for the material or personal damages suffered by the Client that were not caused by By The Sea Lodges' fault. The Client should own the proper insurance that covers the damages that could possibly happen during the stay in the apartment.
8. For any unjustified call for the employers of By The Sea Lodges to the apartment, the Client will be charged with a fee in amount of 100 PLN.
1. Publishing the rules of this document elsewhere than on www.bythesealodges.com is forbidden.
2. The Client can record the rules of this document anytime, by saving it on the computer or by printing it.
3. In case of situations not described in this document, the rules of Polish law are applicable, especially the Act of 23 April 1964, The Civil Code (consolidated text: Journal of Laws, 2014.121).
4. If the court or any other competent authority would decide that any rule of this document is against the Polish law or the rules of social intercourse, the rules of Polish law, especially the Act of 23 April 1964 The Civil Code (consolidated text: Journal of Laws, 2014.121) are applicable in the place of that rule. Rules of this document that were not ruled as against the Polish law or the rules social intercourse, remain in force and are efficient.
5. Any disputes arising out of this document will be settled out of court. In case of no compromise between both sides, the competent authority to settle the dispute will be the court of jurisdiction over the By the Sea Lodges head office.